Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Global Multinational Manufacturing Company from Europe we are recruiting an experienced Accounts payable Accountant that has recent experience working in Accounts payables in companies in the UAE preferably within a manufacturing Industry.
• Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be Degree Educated and preferably CMA or similar.
• The role will be based in their Dubai head office.
• The main tasks will be
• Bill processing for raw materials
• Processing vendor invoices
• Booking of invoices etc
When sending the cv please make sure its a WORD DOCUMENT and give an short explanation about each company you have worked for and the typical industry they work in and then under each company please make note of AP work.
• A degree education and preferably CMA or similar Accounting memberships.
• Degree educated.
• Aged around 26 - 32 years.
• Must be working in Accounts Payable role currently
• Must have worked f in the UAE.
If you have the experience I have mentioned then please send your cv as a Word Document, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Alpha Projects & Logistics
Al Baddad Capital