Job description / Role
Finance and Treasury:
• Fund Management, and Working Capital Management
• Liaison with Banks for Vendor Payment Inquiries and submission of request/forms as per requirements.
• Cash Flows forecasting (outward)
• Adherence to Corporate Financial policies and procedure
• Adherence to Group Accounting Manual (GAM) policies and procedure, Authorization Grids
• Compliance of Jsox, IFRS Guidelines and independently responsible for maintaining and documenting the J-Sox related requirements on monthly basis.
• Meeting accounting and reporting deadlines and ensuring all the accounting related activities are completed on time as per the closing schedule.
• Managing day-to-day accounting operations in co-ordination with Infosys Colleagues
• Managing Infosys Colleagues and ensuring that the tasks are completed on time. Supporting Infosys Colleagues in case of any adhoc queries.
• Comply to Statutory/Internal Audit requirements and finalize statutory accounts independently
• Reviewing vendor account reconciliations and vendor payments on periodic basis (weekly/monthly)
• Managing and Responding to vendor and business queries in relation to P2P operations.
• Reviewing the GR/IR accounts and ensure that that the open items are minimal and schedule periodic meetings with all stakeholders to discuss the open items. The reports to be submitted to line manager on monthly basis.
• Preparing the vendor ageing (inter-co, external, employee) on monthly basis and submission of reports to the line manager.
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors degree in Accounting
Experience & Knowledge:
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Finance, Taxation and Accounts Payable (PTP) domain
• Accounting software SAP Knowledge is must. SAP S4 and VIM knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Ability to interact and maintain good working relationships with individuals of varying social and cultural backgrounds
• Excellent commercial sense and interest in business
• Familiarity in IFRS, GAAP and SOX is advantageous
• Working experience on Managing Outsourced Staff / BPO is preferable.
Excellent MS office Skills (Advance Excel, Word and Power point)
• Excel Level 3 knowledge a must (Macros, Pivot Table, Advance Excel formulas)
• Communicate efficiently and effectively both verbally and in written English
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills with Internal/External and Inter/Intra department
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Off-shore Team Management
• Detail and result oriented
• Sense of urgency
• High accuracy
• High integrity and ethics
• Committed and persistent
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.