Accounts Payable Accountant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Position Title: Accounts Payable Accountant
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 10K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
A prominent group based in Abu Dhabi, with international collaboration and successful track records in the areas of F&B, Retail and Entertainment providing fun and exciting quality experiences.
• Ensure proper accounting of the asset management has been implemented and proper closing of each asset/entity has been maintained on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
• Handle accounts payable for separate assets/entities and vendors.
• Assist in the preparation, review, and submission of monthly management accounts for entity/asset including review of payables, variances with budgets, accruals, Intra company transactions treatment etc.
• Keep track of all payments and expenditures related to CAPEX & OPEX, purchase orders, invoices, statements, project related invoices etc.
• Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Maintain historical records and rolling cash flows.
• 35 years old and below
• Master’s Degree in Accounting/CPA/ACCA/CA/CMA
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the same role from Retail industry
• Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standard especially IFRS 16
• Proficient in Microsoft office Suite specially Microsoft Excel (Advanced Pivot Tables, X look up, V Look Up & data editing and analysis etc.)
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies