Job description / Role
One of our top tier clients is looking to hire for two position Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Supervisors to join their growing business in the Middle East region. This is a great opportunity to join an International Franchise and be a part of a dedicated and driven team.
- As the Lead, you will take accountability for the development of your team.
- You will set objectives, provide ongoing feedback, and celebrate success to ensure that employees have the opportunity to thrive in our culture.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and interpersonal skills along with the ability to manage resources within company goals, priorities and budget. An essential requirement for this role is experience in Oracle Netsuite system:
Candidate MUST have the following to qualify:
- Minimum 3 years experience in a supervisory role
- Experience in AP/GL/AR and client invoicing
- Experience in Netsuite/Oracle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- ERP Procure to pay process experience such as supplier invoice management, Requisition, Purchase Order and payment approval workflow management along with supplier list management and cash payments.
- EPM experience with FP&A system to update Actuals, forecasts, budgets and contribute to close processes.
- Bachelors in Economics/Finance or Accounting
About the Company
The Gulf Recruitment Group was set-up to supply the Gulf Region with Finance, HR, Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain professionals sourcing only the best Global talent for your business.
Your team is crucial to your own success, so why would you trust the search to anyone other than a firm you can have complete confidence in to get you the best possible people on the market?.
The recruitment consultancy industry as a whole is set up not to consult and provide direction, but to sell you a job. We believe that a recruitment consultant should be a partner in your search, providing a truly consultative approach with the technical knowledge and ability not only to understand your needs, but the expertise to identify the roles that will provide you with a combination of short, medium and long-term success.
We screen and professionally interview face-to-face all candidates on our books, so you can be sure that the candidates we send to you for your vacancy are of the highest standard, saving you time and ensuring that you only hire the best.