Job description / Role
• Responsible for processing, tracking, and types of payments
• Update the ERP system with accruals, invoices, and payments
• Coordinate with other departments for processing the payments
• Read and communicate all key terms in contracts / POs related to accounting and close
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum years of experience 8Y – 10Y, preferably with Real Estate
• At minimum 2 years of experience in similar position
• ERP experience is a must
• Ability to be well-organized in a fast-paced environment, successfully multi-task, work independently and meet multiple demanding deadlines
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.