Job description / Role
Accounts Payable Executive / Accounts Payable Officer
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries & comparing system to balance.
• Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transaction
• Preparing the vendors payments on time (Cheques / TT) and Advance payment
• Supervise all regular accounting processes such as AP and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
• Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
• Monitor and implement all AP check activation and wire transactions.
• Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
• Balance Sheet accounts reconciliation process.
• Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
• Analyze General Ledger accounts regularly.
• Month end Accrual journal entry process
• Review the P&L report with department HOD`s
• Calculate, post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining
• Looking for Emirati Candidates
• At least 2-5 years working experience in Accounts Payable
• With family book
• Willing to work in Abu Dhabi
• Good Communication Skill
• Good in Advance Excel
• Any Graduate
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.