Job description / Role
- Ensure integrity of accounting function by recording, verifying and consolidating cash transactions and maintain all the Bank & Cash functions on day to day basis.
- Make sure all invoices are timely booked & vendor reconciliations are performed.
- Preparing Cash and bank status daily
- Checking all the Bank Balances and projecting the flow of cash and Credit, in order to meet the future payments required.
Fund Transfers and Settlements
- Preparing cheques, transfer letters for payments.
Data entry and Filing
- Booking all vendor invoices in MS. Dynamics and completing vendor reconciliation timely
- Preparing all the required Bank correspondence letters.
- Filing & maintaining all the bank payments vouchers, receipt voucher, Contra vouchers, Journal vouchers,
- Posting all PDC vouchers and filing.
- Accounting for VAT and must be familiar with all rules and regulations of UAE VAT law
Banking and LC Management
- Analyzing the bank statements for all the receipts & timely payments.
- Preparing a monthly statement of payment made through all the banks.
- Maintaining daily Bank Balances and correspondence
- Managing letters of credit
- Update customer bank receipt and Bank payments
- Reconciliation of banks
- Update party advances and TT payments
- Cheque collections
- Petty Cash management – payment of petty cash, accounting of petty cash vouchers, filing of petty cash vouchers & reconciling petty cash.
- Preparing & maintaining petty cash accounts for the driver, PRO & office boy.
- Petty Cash Expenses
- Petty Cash Reimbursement
- Sending Credit Confirmations for payments received from Customers.
- Providing all the bank account related information to the Sales, Logistics & Accounts Dept.
- Replying to e-mails on a daily basis.
- Making the required arrangements for cheque collection from the customers and sending e-mails to the concerned persons.
- Preparing LC report
- Preparing daily cash flow report
- Preparing other expenses report
- Assisting in yearly book closing.
- And other reports as requested
- Vendor SOA
Skills and Abilities
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- Analytical skills
- Highly organized with strong time management
- Complaint handling and stress management skills
- Verbal, and listening communication skills
- Must be very familiar with MS Dynamics and MS. Office
- Good understanding of Inventory process and costing
- Willingness to learn
- Team Player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Open to new challenges
- Be patient with internal and external customers
- Cares about work performance and standards
- Adaptability and compatibility
- Ability to deal with pressure
Please note: From time to time there that other job responsibilities may be provided as a project or may be included into the role. Also, due to the nature of the role additional hours will be expected due to the nature of the position and level of responsibility required to meet customer needs.
Please Note: The Salary is not constraints in the right candidate.
About the Company
Built over a rich legacy of over 50 years in the Chemical Industry, Kemipex is a leading developer and supplier of technologically-advanced and economically-improved chemical products and solutions. Based in the Middle East, we are involved in business operations across the globe. Apart from being key players in several chemical sectors like food, pharma, coatings and advanced construction raw materials, we are primarily a leading market figure in the Lubricant industry. Complying with various industrial specifications, our potent resources and strong technological database help us maximize the reliability, efficiency and lifespan of our customers finished products.
Arena Events Limited
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|