Accounts Payable Specialist
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job description / Role
Job Location: Abu Dhabi
Position Reports to: Team Lead/FM
To manage payments and expenses by receiving, recording, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Reconciles, verify process invoices and record in SAP systems.
• Record invoices to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports.
• Pays vendors in line with the terms of payment.
• Pay internal staff by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Maintains historical records in hard and soft files.
• Reports VAT by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Bachelors in a relevant finance or other business disciplines
• A minimum of five years’ experience in SAP FICO (payables).
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.
Accountant and Auditor
XB4 - CPAs & Advisors
Middle East Executive