Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a Global rotating equipment manufacturing company for centrifugal and axial compressors and steam turbines, to all industries including oil & gas production and processing, refineries, chemical and other processing plants, mills, and municipal steam and waste facilities we are recruiting an experienced AP accountant for their Abu Dhabi branch.
- The role will handle the Middle East region for Processing, Verifying and coding of incoming supplier invoices.
- Approval of invoices
- Handling payments in an organised and timely manner
- Reconciling transactions and correct any discrepancies
- Supports Finance Dept during month end closing and internal / external audit etc.
- Working on Oracle.
When sending the cv please make sure put a heading at the top of each of your companies with Accounts Payable and your duties. Please also mention which ERP you have experience working on. This company is using Oracle so if you have experience on Oracle it will be an added advantage. This needs to be clearly stated on the cv. Also mention which industries you have worked in such as Oil and Gas or engineering
- The successful candidate will be a degree educated Accountant and a CPA or part qualified CA. with good AP experience, preferably working in a stand alone Accounts Payable role.
- Ideally you will have worked to IFRS or GAAP, and this should be mentioned on the cv.
- Experience with VAT is required.
- If you have worked with UK or US taxation it will be very beneficial. All needs to be mentioned on the cv.
The cv needs to be a WORD DOCUMENT. Please also put 1 - 3 lines underneath each company you have worked for explaining who they are and what they do.
If you have the above experience please send your cv, detailing your current salary and full package and your notice period.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Accounts Payable & VAT Accountant
Accountant for an Oil and Gas Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)