Job description / Role
• Performing general Bookkeeping duties, like invoicing clients, recording cash receipts, making deposits at the bank, reconciling account and updating accounting software logs.
• Periodically ensure that the invoice numbers, value, clients and billing address are accurate.
• Answering any billing questions that clients might have.
• Handling any special billing situations.
• Following up with past-due account for collections
• Keeping management, commercial and executives of any issues.
• Communicating with other departments heads regularly.
• Addressing any billing discrepancies
• Generating statements the detail the status of accounts receivable.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 1-2 Years in accounting or billing
• Time Management Skills
• Good commutation Skills
• Detail oriented
• Good with MS office(Excel, Word)
• Full training will be given to the right candidate
About the Company
A leading offshoring company in UAE.