Job description / Role
One of our multinational clients in DAFZA is seeking an Arabic speaking AR Accountant for their small & friendly team. The role reports to the Finance Manager.
This position would suit someone with around 5 years accounting experience who wants to progress in their career in the future.
• Accurate, timely billing to customers monthly
• Ensuring invoices to direct customers are uploaded successfully onto their portals and approved (circa 130/month)
• Ensuring invoices to dealer customers are sent and approved
• Management of customer purchase order process, where some invoices can be billed only after receiving the PO
• Approval and couriering of invoices where customer requires hard copies
• Collections: Organised and systematic follow-up of invoices outstanding to track received, acceptance and payment date
• Works with colleagues and Key account managers to escalate if non-payment
• Resolves issues with customers directly and with internal colleagues
Measurement of performance
• Weekly KPI’s in place for number of invoices raised, sent, awaiting PO’s
• Weekly collections report including estimated payment date, 4-week rolling cash expected to be paid
AED 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent Levantine Arabic, Fluent English
• Approximately 3-5 yrs experience in a billing or AR position
• Have raised detailed customer invoices with multiple product/service line items
• Collections experience including direct and regular telephone contact
• Dispute and error resolution in invoicing or accounting
• Highly organised and systematic approach to work
• Attention to detail: experience in reconciliations, cash allocations
• Excellent customer service skills
• Accounting technician, book-keeping, certified accountant or similar
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Accountant - Accounts Payable
Emad Trade House
Right Calibre Executive Search
Accounts Payable Accountant
TGC Consulting Middle East