Job description / Role
We are currently looking for Accounts Receivable Supervisor to join the opening tribe of 25hours Dubai One Central.
COME AS YOU ARE AND SHARE YOUR TALENT!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll sort, post and balance the daily transfers to city ledger from the guest ledger.
- You'll mail accounts receivable invoices for individual accounts within (48) hours of guest departure. Group and airline invoices are sent as per the Contract to maximise collection speed.
- You'll control credit card transfers and prepare credit card summaries and bill credit card companies on a timely basis as per the agreement with the hotel.
- You'll prepare house accounts, rebates, etc., and ensure that rebates and adjustments are only made after proper authorized documents are available.
- You'll ensure that all payments are posted and allocated on a timely basis.
- You'll ensure that all TA commissions are paid as per policy.
- You'll support the Credit Manager in collection activities.
- You'll reconcile overdue accounts on a timely basis and send for review to the Finance Manager
- You'll maintain inter-company accounts with supporting documents on a timely basis, send monthly statements.
- You'll reconcile advance deposits and investigate unapplied advance deposits on a timely basis.
- You'll maintain proper filing and adhere to the record retention report as per hotel policy.
Your experience and skills include:
- You've had several years of professional experience in accounting, ideally at a hotel or catering facility, and speak English fluently
- You'll bring exactitude, service orientation and team spirit to your job, so that you can give your colleagues optimal support in negotiating the maze of figures
- You can inspire colleagues, and you have good self-management skills
- You're a doer - and even if you do it wrong sometimes, you openly admit it
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- You're computer literate and must have experience with Opera and Opera vision
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.