Job description / Role
- To ensure that all daily charges and credits to City Ledger are recorded and processed in a timely fashion in accordance with Park Hyatt Dubai policies & procedures and local regulations.
- To ensure an effective system is implemented for follow-up of collection from debtors and response to queries.
- Assist the Management Accountant in all stages within the Accounts Receivable function leading to the preparation of all monthly financial reports and analysis.
- The job target is to minimize outstanding debtor days.
- Two years of work experience with an international hotel brand is a must.
- Knowledge of Opera, iScala and Birchstreet is strongly preferred.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
About the Company
Hyatt was founded by Jay Pritzker in 1957 when he purchased the Hyatt House motel adjacent to the Los Angeles International Airport. Over the following decade, Jay Pritzker and his brother, Donald Pritzker, working together with other Pritzker family business interests, grew the company into a North American management and hotel ownership company, which became a public company in 1962. In 1968, Hyatt International was formed and subsequently became a separate public company. Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation were taken private by the Pritzker family business interests in 1979 and 1982, respectively. On December 31, 2004, substantially all of the hospitality assets owned by Pritzker family business interests, including Hyatt Corporation and Hyatt International Corporation, were consolidated under a single entity, now Hyatt Hotels Corporation.
Accountant - Payables
Al Boom Marine
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO
Accounts & Finance Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE