Job description / Role
A leading global logistics organization are currently looking for an Accounts Receivables executive to join there head office based here in Dubai. As the accounts receivable executive you will be responsible for ensuring that the company receives timely payments for services rendered, and ensure transactions are recorded accurately. This position would also ensure revenue is secured by verifying and posting receipts, sending updated SOA and resolving any discrepancies.
• Follow up (by phone / mail) on all assigned Allocated Customers for settlement of due debt with proactive approach and ensure that outstanding amounts over and above the credit days and credit limit is collected.
• Furnishing all the important reports such as aging reports, Statements of Accounts to Sales and/or Operations team that facilitates timely debts’ collection reducing the numbers of debtors and credit periods.
• Prepare weekly report for allocated Debtors with meaningful and concise comments, highlighting the issues, required support, action points for consolidation and submit to AR Supervisor
• Monitor the credit limit - credit days and inform the Management when the set limits are exceeded.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working within the logistics/freight forwarding industry (ideally for a multinational).
• Will have one to four years experience within finance and/or accounts receivables.
• Have a bachelors degree within finance.
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.