Job description / Role
- Opening accounts for customers and recommending credit limits.
- Providing monthly, customer statements on demand to the salesmen.
- Preparation of ageing report highlighting the delays in collections.
- Accurate matching of payments against the payments.
- Informing the sales of differences between the month balances and the collected amounts and follow up for the short payment or credit notes.
- Accounts reconciliation of the customers.
- Making of credit collection targets for the salesmen.
- Processing and generating reminder letters to customers.
- Propose write off of unrecoverable debts.
- Assess and analyze customer credit applications.
- Reviewing temporary credit increase limits.
- Review the credit limits of existing customers.
- Preparing of collections forecasts.
- Other Special Assignments by the Line Manager.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in similar roles.
- Minimum 3 Years UAE Experience.
- Preferable to have exposure to FMCG / Retail / Investment / Real Estate business verticals.
- Graduate in Finance / Accounting
- Well versed with International Accounting Standards, banking relations
Personal Traits, Competencies & Skills:
- Knowledge in Financial Analysis Methodologies, Accounting & Reporting Principles
- Advanced working proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Working knowledge in ERP Application, preferably SAP
- Must to have Writing, Speaking, Reading proficiency in English
- Excellent Analytical Ability
- Attention to details & Accuracy
- Proactiveness & Time Management
- Ability to work under less supervision & under pressure
About the Company
A leading holding company in the UAE.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
INC System Integrations
Irwin & Dow