Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, an International Group of Construction Contracting Companies for Landscaping, Infrastructures, Steel and Joinery works we are recruiting an experienced and Chartered, Accounts Senior Manager that has a minimum of 4 years recent experience working in Contracting companies in the UAE at a Senior level and overall minimum of 10 - 12 years experience in Accounts.
• Reporting to the CFO, you will be a Chartered Accountant and must have worked in the Contracting industry.
• You will be heading the Accounts function at Group level and responsible for overseeing reporting of all group companies and all Accounts professionals/Accountants that are responsible for the individual companies will report to you.
• Strong analytical skills required, able to handle large teams and liaise with all divisional and company heads to manage reporting.
• You should have strong IT skills on XL, PPT and prior experience of Microsoft AX will be preferable.
• The role will be based in their Dubai head office.
When sending the cv please make sure its a WORD DOCUMENT and give a short explanation about each company you have worked for ie that they are a contractor, a group of companies and the typical industry they work in and maybe some of the projects. You will be considered if you have worked for Contractors and preferably in a Group of Companies.
The successful candidate will be
• A Chartered Accountant
• Degree educated.
• Have worked in a Construction Contractors in the UAE and preferably in a Group of Contracting companies
• Experience managing large teams of accountants.
• Experienced with Group reporting and project accounting.
• If you have the experience I have mentioned then please send your cv as a Word Document, detailing your current salary and full package.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.