Job description / Role
- Ensures policy and procedures alignment with accreditation standards
- Assist in the review of all relevant accreditation documents
- Facilitates and coordinates the sharing Accreditation Standards/ best practice and supports institution-wide benchmarking against best practice standards in order to continuously improve the delivery of programs and support services.
- Maintain a file of all areas of the accreditation plan, including documentation of initial baseline audits, periodic compliance audits, training of personnel and agents of the practice, any reports of suspected or actual noncompliance, all reports of investigations, and all reports of corrective action taken after the investigation has been completed
- Excellent communication skills and calm demeanor.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate coordination, planning and organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in customer services or any coordination experience.
About the Company
A leading national company in providing consulting services specialized in digital transformation, smart cities, artificial intelligence and crowd management, to transform the technical visions of decision makers into a reality.
Customer Support Executive - Security Manufacturing
HR / Operations Assistant
Middle East Executive