Job description / Role
ACS Services Sales Representative - Energy & Private Sector - UAE
The Advanced Customer Services (ACS) practice is a unit within the Oracle's Customer Service (Support) Organisation that establishes long-term relationships with many of Oracle's largest customers through annuity-based service contracts. ACS Service Sales sells services from a broad IT-services portfolio both in fixed price and T&M basis.
ACS services are typically requested by large Oracle customers that require the utmost attention to real mission critical applications and processes. ACS covers the majority of large scale Oracle customers.
We are seeking talented Sales Professionals to join the Oracle Middle East fast-growing Advanced Customer Support Services business.
The job requires ambitious, results-oriented sales professionals who possess exceptional New Business (hunter) sales abilities combined with effective Account Management/expansion skills.
The main verticals covered will be Public Sector and Financial Sector .
- Works as a member of the ACS Sales Team
- Works on an assigned geographic and/or vertical territory
- Works on both named accounts and green-field new business opportunities
- Works towards an allocated revenue target for Support sales
- Supports Oracle's senior management to drive the ACS business in the market
- Winning new ACS sales revenue in line with targets.
- Developing a strategy and ACS sales plan to address the designated account / account list.
- Driving the implementation of ACS sales and marketing campaigns.
- Generating, maturing and following up on leads.
- Identifying and working with the appropriate people in Oracle and the Customer.
- Facilitating and nurturing Senior Management relationships to generate active sponsorship of Oracle.
- Create compelling, personalised ACS propositions for targeted prospects/customers.
- Become expert in ACS Services, ensuring the team is seen as exemplars and advisors within Oracle.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and other information.
- Initiate demand generation and Marketing programmes.
- Work with designated Partners as required.
Primary job duty is to sell Advanced Customer Support Services offerings to prospective and existing customers. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the customers service lifecycle. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Successful sales track record. Ability to penetrate accounts, meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors.
- Interaction with C level players.
- Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills.
- Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Achieve/exceed sales quota.
- Achieve/exceed other objectives as agreed annually/quarterly.
- Work with Sales Management to ensure targets are met and skills are developed.
- Create & maintain sufficient Pipeline to achieve quota.
- Accurate completion of sales forecasts, activities and close plans ensuring corrective action is taken as required.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account.
- Ensure Sales Forecasting systems and reporting is accurate and maintained up to date.
- Write proposals with input from all relevant expertise in compliance, in line with Oracle standards.
- Ensure Account Plans are in place as required.
- Obtain appropriate management approval for proposals where required.
- Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable in conjunction with Oracle Business Practices.
- Identify, maintain and deploy an internal network of people who can support achievement of plans.
- Create and communicate reference sites.
- Participate in the development of an industry customer reference programme.
- Operate in line with Oracle HR policies and procedures.
- Attend, host and speak at appropriate events.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A professional with a technical Background (IT, Computer Science) Or with an economical Background, with good technical understanding (IT, Computer Science),
- Has a proven sales record in the IT Industry,
- Has at least ten years Sales experience in Products or Services, preferably in another US Company or a renowned IT company,
- Has a good ratio of result-to-target over the past 5 years,
- Has an ambitious winner personality,
- Ideally knows Oracle Products and Services.
- Has strong presentation, organization, coordination and negotiation skills,
- Has good business acumen,
- Works with setting priorities and creation of sales related business plans,
- Easy to adapt to changes and to cultural differences,
- Familiar with the culture of a US Company and follow its Business Ethics and Conducts,
- Proven Team player,
- Fluent in English,
- Willing to travel
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.