Job description / Role
We seek an Activities (Sport and Non-Sport) Manager with exceptional managerial, leadership and commercial skills, to maintain, grow and scale Fortes Group’s sport and non-sport afterschool activities. As the Activities Manager (AM) your goal will be to expand the activity offering, to operationalize the schools’ resources, meet and surpass top line and bottom-line targets, and initiate the process of structuring a prospective business; establishment of a children’s focused club that offers, under its own brand name, sport, and non-sport activities.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Source, pitch and close on new activity providers to rent out the various premises within the facility.
• Develop an execution plan/operations strategy.
• Work with the activity providers to support outreach and uptake of their said activity and enable lead generation for the school.
• Engage with the activity providers and parents/children to ensure highest levels of customer experience.
• Ensure the facilities foster safety and wellbeing of the children.
• Provide exceptional customer service by assisting members, parents and children with their suggestions and concerns.
• Quality assure that the service providers/programs offered deliver customer satisfaction
• Develop and implement a proactive activity retention strategy, using technology to collect, analyze and take decision based on data.
• Initiate the foundations for building the children’s club venture
The candidate must have:
• Strong passion and acumen for the sector, as well as leadership, operations and management skills.
• Should have sound knowledge and experience of operating a member’s (activities based) club.
• Leadership and management experience in a customer service environment underpinned with a background in running children’s programs.
• An ability to lead and develop a high performing team in a dynamic and exciting way.
• Strong communication skills. With an ability to speak in public, delivering messages to parents and members.
• IT Literate (MS Office, and Member management software).
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• A team player with the ability to maximize performance levels and increase the service offerings.
• The ability to manage and organize events
About the Company
Fortes Holdings is a diversified group established in the UAE since 1975. Primarily starting off in the construction business, Fortes Holdings has grown into several companies operating in different vertical industries, namely real estate, construction, education, health and fitness, trade and investments of financial instruments and securities, and building materials trading.
The group works essentially as an incubator identifying and pursuing opportunities by leveraging its network and financial strength, and getting involved in the start-up phase, and then having the business spearheaded by a team of professionals.
Assistant Manager Marketing
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Office Manager / Administrator
Administrative Assistant cum Front Desk Receptionist
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
TGC Middle East
A Leading Renewable Materials Company in UAE