Job description / Role
• Facilitating learning for students in the discipline area.
• Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensures student engagement.
• Provides tutoring and academic counselings to students, maintains classes related records, and assesses student coursework.
• Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests and co-curricular activities.
• The candidate must have a PhD in Accounting or an Accounting practitioner who is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Chartered Accountant (CA).
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in Arabic and English
• Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
• Public oriented
About the Company
Dubai Investments PJSC is a leading investment company listed on the Dubai Financial Market with over 19,800 shareholders and a paid-up capital of AED 4 billion. Incorporated in 1995, Dubai Investments PJSC is a world-class company that targets investments in viable and profitable entities. The Company has grown exponentially with investments in a number of businesses across sectors - real estate, manufacturing & industrial, healthcare, education and financial investments across the UAE and the Middle East.
Dubai Investments portfolio includes 40 subsidiaries & joint ventures across a wide array of industries. Since its inception, Dubai Investments has challenged the norms and introduced cutting-edge technologies, pioneering business models, unique investment strategies and innovative concepts across its diversified portfolio spanning different sectors and markets.
Setting an example of strong, sustainable growth, Dubai Investments aims to continue its journey towards enhancing the commercial and trade interests of the UAE as it continues to seek investment opportunities in new sectors, locally and internationally, as part of its strategic expansion plans.
Dubai Investments' core operating principles are to achieve attractive returns from investing in healthy businesses with high growth potential; to achieve shareholder satisfaction through a commitment to total quality, to leverage the opportunities offered by new technology; and to be a good corporate citizen, with clearly defined value proposition, including:
- Accountability & Ownership
- Work Excellence
- Human Capital Asset