Job description / Role
Adjunct Faculty in IT (Al Ain)
University College (UC) is the initial home of all new undergraduate students who are entering Abu Dhabi University (ADU). The College delivers the General Education courses at Abu Dhabi University. UC is currently inviting applications for adjunct faculty appointments in Information Technology for and Academic Year 2019-2020.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of an earned masters from an accredited institute in a discipline within relevant specialization,
- Ability to teach both in English and Arabic
- A record of outstanding achievement in higher education and scholarship in teaching,
- Successful university teaching experience, relevant to the academic rank,
- Experience in working with people from different ethnic backgrounds,
- Excellent communication skills, a commitment to the importance of student engagement & success, innovative thinking, and an understanding of the role of the university in student's development for future work environment,
- Familiarity with the new teaching methods, visual communication and the need to equip students with the varied skills they must have to succeed in an ever-changing environment,
- Valid UAE Residency Visa, and
- No Objection Letter from Sponsor
About the Company
Abu Dhabi University is the largest private university in the UAE and is committed to becoming the institution of choice for students across all Emirates and more widely in the region.
With four Colleges offering over 40 undergraduate and postgraduate programs, campuses in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Dubai and Al Dhafra Region, and multiple affiliations with globally renowned institutions, a UAE-wide, truly international quality education is guaranteed for all of our students.