Job description / Role
The tasks mentioned below includes but not limited to:
• Responsible for Supporting the Group Human Resource and Administration Manager in the effective and efficient implementation and monitoring of the Administration activities.
• Plan, order, follow up, and arrange the staff uniform and name badges and distribute them to the staff as per the standard and the requirements.
• Ensure the uniforms are matching staff sizes.
• Responsible of air ticket, hotel booking.
• Coordinate between employees and transportation dept regarding to schedule for business trip and office visit.
• Arrange POS card for retail staff and confirm that staff privilege is aligning with job titles and document the POS receipt and privilege change.
• Handle new POS card access, do amendment in POS card authority and cancellation of POS card will be executed and managed through request Manager.
• Maintain the head office employees attendance and double check the late-in and lag hours.
• Supervise and provide guidance on administration matters, relatively to general administration (receptionist, office assistant, office cleaner).
• Respond the inquires and requests through the company Email and forward the Emails to the concerned department.
• Coordinate with the concerned department (Building management, maintenance and visual merchandising) related to office arrangement.
• Coordinate and conduct pest control activity in head office.
• Monitor the head office parking lot and distribute access cards to employees and coordinate with building management for any cards lost.
• Assist the new employees for their requirement related to workstation, Email ID, telephone extension, office supplies and transportation allowance if require.
• Coordinate the business cards request as per company policy.
• Follow up the company accommodation contract.
• Arrange new overseas hired employees accommodation.
• Prepare and follow up any accommodation related payment and arrange payment in time for third parties, shop cleaning ,signboard cleaning and food catering after checking all required documents.
• Coordinate with outsource cleaning companies and ensure the cleaning activities are done as per requirements.
• Carry out the receptionist duties and responsibilities in case of receptionist absence also as when required.
• Handle incoming and outgoing calls.
• Welcome office guests.
• Update company directors.
• Monitor and handle couriers and sending and receiving items and check invoices and make payment compare to quotation.
• Job Knowledge
• Productivity & Time Management
• Quality of Work & Attention to Details
• Communication & linguistic skills
• Problem Solving & Innovation
• Team work & Cooperation
• Work Ethics
• Dependability & reliability
• Persuasion & Negotiation Skills
• Adaptability & Change Management
About the Company
PARIS GROUP 27 years of continuous success made a trademark of Professionalism and Excellent Service. Founded by Dr. Abdulkader Sankari, Paris Group on its Silver Anniversary is recognized as one of the principal forces in the Fashion and Hospitality business in the Middle East, Far East and Eastern Europe Region; it demonstrated an appreciation for the retail industry by taking a leadership role as an agent, distributor and franchisee.
The Company merits its position by representing a management profile of over 200 owned boutiques. Today, a team of more than 4,000 highly skilled and dedicated multinational professionals from around 22 nationalities are an extension of Paris Group Family; with direct employees of over 2,000 in United Arab Emirates and 2,000 in GCC and other Regions.
Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Admin / Receptionist
TGC Middle East
HR Admin Executive