Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Admin and Finance Specialist who will be responsible for carrying out administrative, financial duties and documents management.
• This role will communicate and coordinate internally with Accounting Department, Commercial, Procurement & Logistics department, as well as externally with third parties to ensure company effective performance.
• Excellent English Language skills.
• Understanding UAE Labour Law
• Experience in supervising role in administration and finance.
• Understanding of Intra-company report handling & cash management.
• Knowledge of local corporate, tax and labour regulations.
• Computer skills in all MS Office packages.
• Good working knowledge on Letters of Credits (Usance & At Sight), Bank Guarantee (BG).
• Tally / other accounting software will be advantageous.
• Knowledge of commercial principles with experience in import-export operations, Shipping, Procurement, Supply Chain Management & Banking plus understanding of Incoterms.
• Relevant experience in Shipping / Oil & Gas Industry.
• Optional experience in Maritime - Vessel operations of Oil Tanker & LPG Carrier would be advantageous
• Ability to work independently and to supervise & coordinate teams towards achieving results.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks flexibly and effectively, systematic approach.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Cultural sensitivity to be able to work with different cultures and countries.
• Opportunity to work in international business environment
• Competitive salary and career growth opportunities
• Medical insurance, annual ticket home
• Salary range AED 11,000 – AED 14,000 per month
• Will be given to candidates currently based in UAE who is ready to join IMMEDIATELY.
About the Company
Oil & Gas Trading Company Based in Business Bay.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Finance & Administration Assistant
Irwin & Dow
Senior Accountant/Payroll Specialist
|Abu Dhabi||27 Dec|
Right Calibre Executive Search