Job description / Role
• The administrative assistant role will be for the Marina Plaza office reporting to the Executive Assistant. The Marina Plaza office is the headquarters of the Middle East, Egypt and Turkey team. The top management of the region are based in this office.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule appointments for directors if required
• Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
• Maintain a filing system
• Update and maintain office policies and procedures (visitor & employee guidelines)
• Order office supplies and keep inventory management
• Maintain contact lists for directors
• Book travel arrangements for directors
• Submit and reconcile expense reports for directors
• Provide general support to visitors
• Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
• Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
• Supervise cleaners
• Catering arrangements if required for meetings.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree
• 3-4 years of related experience
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|