Job description / Role
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organise and schedule appointments.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence , letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Other tasks as assigned by the management.
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skill both written and interpersonal
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
About the Company
A legal service provider in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC