A Leading Company In UAE
Job description / Role
• Takes care of all requests received from Head of Department and ensure that it is attended within the timeline:
• To execute various tasks, mostly corporate services related tasks including but not limited to new companies set up, processing company amendments, requesting NOCs/Permits from government authorities, obtaining visas, filling out various corporate forms and etc.;
• Clear coordination with Operations Manager to complete each task properly with high degree of client satisfaction;
• To process company setups in all Free Zones, including DMCC, DIFC, ADGM and etc. And offshore jurisdictions;
• To process company renewal, lease and establishment card renewals;
• To coordinate with the internal PRO to process all Immigration Tasks, such as obtaining the Visa, renewals, cancellation and etc.;
• To complete all tasks related to the legalization, attestation of documents in Consulates, Embassies, Notaries and etc.;
• To process all kind of amendments for the companies;
• To execute the bank account openings, such as personal, corporate bank accounts in all local banks;
• To complete all kind of letters, documents, resolutions for the companies;
• Maintain & build professional relationships with clients, counterparties. Ensures complete client’s satisfaction for all delivered services;
• To ensure that any information, update or documents are recorded in company’s internal CRM;
• Respectful and positive work attitude with all colleagues;
• Proactive planning for follow up actions internally and externally with the counterparties and clients;
• Bachelor’s Degree;
• Dedicated and strategic problem solver with a positive and can- do approach who can prioritize;
• Multiple tasks and concurrent activities, requiring minimal supervision;
• Proficiency in oral and written English language is mandatory. Russian Language is an advantage;
• Previous experience, especially in corporate services industry, preferred, but not mandatory;
• Previous admin assistant/secretary/personal assistant experience with min. 2 years is an additional advantage.
• Detail Oriented
• Dedicated and strategic problem solver with a positive and can- do approach who can prioritize multiple tasks and concurrent activities.
What we offer?
A guarantee of our company strongly investing in your self-development;
Participation in seminars & conferences, trainings;
Annual tickets after first year onwards;
Company visa, Company Health Insurance;
Working hours 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM from Monday to Friday;
About the Company
A leading company in UAE.