Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Admin Assistant to join our successful business.
To perform a variety of functions that supports the service delivery and admin transactions of airline and non-airline catering from F&B.
• Cascade and manage all communications between F&B and other Departments on a timely manner
• Responsible for preparing the monthly duty roster of F&B Department
• Attend required trainings and development courses
• Book off food delivery notes and report any discrepancies to the Procurement Analyst
• Attend the weekly Safety Meeting and cascade relevant information to the F&B team
• Ensure all function sheets are correct, up to date and distribute to F&B teams when required
• Input weekly outlets data to the data base, manage adjustments and report them accordingly
• Ensure all F&B documents are correctly completed and documented.
• Assist the F&B Manager and his team with administrative work as required
• Report food ordering data against food consumption data results to the F&B Manager
• Communicate necessary Health and Safety instruction to staff, visitors and customers
• Typing, monitoring and filing all F&B Recipes
• Typing and documenting all F&B Menu Specifications and Rotations
• In-charge of the HR documents archive
• Create records for each staff within F&B
• Assist F&B Manager with new projects, menu proposals, food presentations and meetings.
• In-charge of ordering office supplies, first aid kit items and staff grooming needs
• Report all work related incidents or injuries to Incident Management System.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
• Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers
Assistant - HR
Asia Prime General Contracting Company