Job description / Role
To perform a variety of functions that supports the service delivery and admin transactions of airline and non-airline catering from F&B.
• Cascade and manage all communications between F&B and other Departments on a timely manner
• Responsible for preparing the monthly duty roster of F&B Department
• Attend required trainings and development courses
• Book off food delivery notes and report any discrepancies to the Procurement Analyst
• Attend the weekly Safety Meeting and cascade relevant information to the F&B team
• Ensure all function sheets are correct, up to date and distribute to F&B teams when required
• Input weekly outlets data to the data base, manage adjustments and report them accordingly
• Ensure all F&B documents are correctly completed and documented.
• Assist the F&B Manager and his team with administrative work as required
• Report food ordering data against food consumption data results to the F&B Manager
• Communicate necessary Health and Safety instruction to staff, visitors and customers
• Typing, monitoring and filing all F&B Recipes
• Typing and documenting all F&B Menu Specifications and Rotations
• In-charge of the HR documents archive
• Create records for each staff within F&B
• Assist F&B Manager with new projects, menu proposals, food presentations and meetings.
• In-charge of ordering office supplies, first aid kit items and staff grooming needs
• Report all work related incidents or injuries to Incident Management System.
• Bachelor degree in Hospitality/Tourism Management.
• Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Excelsior Group ME
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
RTC-1 Employment Services