Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport.
We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Admin Assistant – HR to join our successful business.
Purpose: To support the HR department in terms of all general admin task and employee records.
• Scanning of all related HR documents.
• Sorting, managing and filing documents in the staff files and other HR related documents (hard and soft copies).
• Sorting and managing the HR soft folders in the HR sharing folder.
• Posting job adverts, Screening profiles and Phoning candidates to get relevant information.
• Arrange the interviews by coordinating with hiring managers and candidates.
• Preparing offer letters and contracts.
• Prepare the needed documents for new joiner’s health insurance, bank application and visa work.
• Assist with the onboarding process and during the Induction when needed.
• Book annual leave tickets and business travel for staff as per company procedures.
• Assist with organizing any upcoming staff Event.
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration, or any related field.
• Should have at least 1 year of relevant experience.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Petrochem Middle East
Administration Support Specialist
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)