Job description / Role
The Admin Assistant will undertake all receptionist and administrative work. This person will be the “face” of the Music studio for all visitors and will be responsible for providing a positive first impression.
• This person is presentable, highly adaptable to changes and highly flexible where he/she is able to work under pressure and accommodate tight timelines.
• This person is knowledgeable about MS Office and Graphic design and is able to support in basic marketing needs.
• Send, receive, and distribute packages and mail
• Process expense reports
• Coordinate the ordering of necessary supplies with office manager
• Plan studio bookings
• General scanning, printing, copying, binding of documents
• Archival of projects; coordinate materials transport to offsite storage
• Single point of contact with office manager for equipment maintenance, Supply...
• Drafting letters and documents as needed
• Recording meeting minutes,
• Maintaining appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conference room reservations,
• Book travel arrangements; reserving flights, hotels, car rental,
• Keep track of projects with and without executed client,
• Delivering materials when required (courier not acceptable in certain situations)
• Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification,
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action,
• Serve as a backup to the Receptionist
• Serve as a backup to the Guest Services,
• Positive person who can get connected and understand the pulse of the activities and who is who. Be a cheerleader.
• Data entry when needed on projects
• Assist with office event set up and coordination as requested
About the Company
A government entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.