Job description / Role
• The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) invites applications from appropriately qualified candidates to fill the following position, which is available for immediate appointment.
• Admin Assistant - Office of Institutional Effectiveness and Accreditation Director
• Assist the OIEA Director with all administrative related issues in the department.
• Manage the OIEA calendar and set reminders for meeting schedule.
• Provide administrative support to OIEA Director in terms of diary management, meetings, screening of important/urgent calls/mails.
• Ensure all internal requisitions for the department are raised.
• Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files.
• Attend meetings in order to record minutes.
• Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, and/or presentation software as requested by OIEA Director.
• Assist with regards to all documents relating to team members.
• Perform any other duties as requested by the OIEA Director.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other related field.
• At least five (5) years’ experience is relevant field.
Other Skills / Requirements:
• Excellent command of written and oral English.
• Proficient computer and internet skills.
About the Company
The University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD) was established in the UAE in 2017 as a private, independent institution of higher learning, located at Dubai Investments House, Dubai Investments Park (DIP). Licensed by the Ministry of Education (MOE) of the United Arab Emirates, UOBD opened its doors in September 2018. The academic programs offered by UOBD in the different disciplines are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the MOE; new programs are under review for Initial Accreditation by the CAA. UOBD enjoys the support of Dubai Investments PJSC and builds on the long-standing reputation and legacy of the University of Balamand in Lebanon (UOB). UOBD operates as an independent institution in the UAE under an exclusive license from UOB to use the name and intellectual property of UOB. UOBD follows the North American model in the design of its programs and curricula and in its organizational setup. UOBD’s educational philosophy is based on the liberal education model, which aims to provide students with a transformative, holistic learning experience that enables them to achieve professional success, realize their personal aspirations and contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.
Irwin & Dow
Office Coordinator - Monday to Friday
Irwin & Dow
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Student Services Coordinator
University of Balamand Dubai (UOBD)