Job description / Role
Alpha Flight Group Limited is a leading provider of innovative catering and retail services at several international airports. Alpha Flight Services UAE LLC is a dynamic food service company employing 500 employees, operating both business to business services as well as a wide range of generic branded consumer food and beverage outlets. This company is based at Sharjah International Airport. We currently have an exciting opportunity that has become available for an experienced and qualified Admin Assistant to join our successful business.
• To perform a variety of functions that supports the service delivery and financial transactions of airline and non-airline catering to the customers.
• Operates as the front-line Controller taking customer orders internally and externally and distributing information to the wider team to ensure fulfillment.
• Communicate orders to operations and production once received.
• Ensure that all orders are placed by the customer within the SLA.
• Ensure the archive process is adhered to and that all invoices are accurately completed and submitted to Finance on time.
• Review PNR orders and sense check against online orders and systems such as AxelAero.
• Create and distribute the daily flight plan ensuring accuracy 24 hours in advance.
• Communicate with customers via email and phone calls throughout the day.
• Sense checks their own work.
• Escalates last minute orders to line manager and business.
• Allocates correct prices for each customer order inline with agreed rates which are listed in the customer menu specification.
• Communicate additional orders and meal uplifts to Operations and Production in a timely manner sticking to agreed service SLA’s.
• Printing the Online Manifest D-6 hours to flight Departure, sense checking the order vs the D-12 order and completing an invoice for any meal uplifts and communicating changes to Operations and Production.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related field.
• Should have at least 2 years of relevant experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Previous Airline Catering experience at least 1 years or food industry experience. Preferable
• Experience working with Systems within the Airline Catering sector or food industry experience. Preferable
• The ability to work in a small team and is a team player.
• Experience in handling and managing financial documents such as invoices.
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||5 May|
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Ziad Galadari Group
Executive Assistant - Aviation
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts