Job description / Role
• The controllers perform a variety of functions that supports the service delivery and financial transactions of airline and non-airline catering to the customers.
• Cascades and manages all communications between operations, kitchen, telesales, operations administration support to ensure on time a full delivery of all items
• Responsible for controlling all administration relating to flights, and manages the database to ensure accurate and timely invoicing for all customers
• Generates pro-forma invoices to customer where such agreement exists
• Collates, updates and distributes the flight schedules to the operations catering team that enables effective service delivery
• Receives and handles all Air Arabia on-line meal requests and is responsible for the management of orders to the kitchen
• Uses customer based software to track on line orders, and to share passenger numbers with the revenue analyst
• Receives and reconciles large volumes of cash against invoices issued to customers
• Prints out standard dry store inventories for flights, distinguishing between short and long haul sectors
AED 2,250 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Free accommodation, transportation and meals
• School leavers certificate
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
• Good IT skills
• Minimum 1 years experience in handling invoices and cash
• Minimum 2 years experience handling customers in a service environment
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent organizational skills, and can work unsupervised
About the Company
Making Travel Special is about knowing what customers want. We recognise that by serving our customers, we're also serving their customers. That's why we talk about the promises our customers make. In this way, we delight our customers and their passengers, even as we continue to challenge ourselves to become the most admired provider in the world.
We treat customers like they are our guests. And because they expect food to be good and wholesome, we maintain the highest global quality assurance standards. What's more, our teams of experienced, dedicated professionals go the extra mile to provide innovative, efficient and reliable services for every single one of them.
Over the years, we've become a global player. In the coming decades, we'll continue to transform our industry by staying true to our core values.