Job description / Role
Our Client is looking for an Admin Assistant - 20 hours a week. This is a part-time role.
- Organize and maintain files and databases in a confidential manner
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Support the CEO and Corporate Business Development Manager on selected administrative and organizational business tasks
- Prepare selected CEO communication materials (e.g. speeches, letters, emails, photos)
- Support when necessary between the senior management and external business partners
- Support senior management visits
AED 5,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Has family visa
- 2-3 years experience in Admin, Office support
- Locally present in the UAE,
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Natcore General Trading
Junior Office Administrator
Mourany Orthodontic & Dental Center
|Al Ain||2 Jan|