Job description / Role
- Answering and directing phone calls to relevant staff
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Taking notes and minutes in meetings
- Ordering and taking stock of office supplies
- Being a point of contact for a range of staff and external stakeholders
- Preparing documents for meetings and business trips
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Writing and issuing emails to teams and departments on behalf of teams or senior staff
- Researching and booking travel arrangements for staff members
- Finding ways to improve administrative processes
- Prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
- Attention to detail.
- Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
- Background in insurance is preferable
- Medical HR background is preferable
About the Company
Delma Medical Center is a premier patient-orientated center that is compassionate, convenient and committed to meeting the medical needs of the whole family. Equipped with the highest standards of medical technology, our exceptional team of consultants, specialists and staff are committed to providing personalized care in all our departments.
These departments include: Dental and Orthodontics clinics Venereology and Andrology clinics Dermatology and Beauty clinics
Delma Medical Center aims to grant patients with comprehensive and personalized medical care. We endeavor to provide our services in a friendly, efficient and professional environment, while delivering premium healthcare solutions, which adhere to the highest standards of care and clinical excellence.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Team Admin / Office Manager
Engineering Unit General Contracting (EUGC)
|Abu Dhabi||10 Nov|