Job description / Role
To assist in day to day tasks and activities related to the administration support services, fleet management and procurement support.
• Management of all day-to-day office administrative duties.
• Coordination and distribution of office and outstation stationery, equipment and other fitments.
• Maintenance of departmental manuals and key databases.
• Liaison with all related departments, providing administrative assistance where necessary.
• Coordination of relevant air bookings and hotel reservations in close support of the travel coordinator.
• Supporting department meetings through the creation and distribution of agendas and minutes and ensuring appropriate follow through, whether external or internal.
• Compilation, investigation and reporting of daily, weekly & monthly Key Performance Indicators.
• Act as focal communication point for the department in the absence of
• Other administrative tasks as required.
• Assist with promoting health and safety and security within the flydubai operation.
• Verify and respond to incoming communications (including complaints) to the SVP office including phone calls, emails.
• Secretarial support for meetings as and when required by the SVP, including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues. Writing and distributing comprehensive minutes and action points to all members post meeting
• Drafting & writing up of high quality reports and presentations as of when required by department heads- SVP.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• University degree or equivalent
• 3+ years' experience in an Administrative function, preferably within an airline
Knowledge / Skills
• IT Literate with good MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint skill
• Fluent in English with Arabic language skills an advantage.
• Demonstrable skills in the effective organisation and execution of multiple and complex administrative duties.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)
About the Company
Dubai-based flydubai strives to remove barriers to travel and enhance connectivity between different cultures across its ever-expanding network. Since launching its operations in 2009, flydubai has:
- Created a network of more than 90 destinations in 44 countries.
- Opened up 62 new routes that did not previously have direct air links to Dubai or were not served by a UAE national carrier from Dubai.
- Operates a single fleet type of 58 Next-Generation Boeing 737-800 aircraft and will take delivery of more than 100 aircraft by the end of 2023.
In addition, flydubai's agility and flexibility as a young airline has enhanced Dubai's economic development, in line with the Government of Dubai's vision, by creating trade and tourism flows in previously underserved markets.