Job description / Role
• All the work required includes but is not limited to:
Strategic Planning & Business Development:
• Under guidance and support by senior management, take a lead role in the business development, formulation & monitoring of the business plan, organization of various management and working-level conferences in the MEA region, and complete various reporting in association with it.
• Properly keep and file various important documents and prepare documents for submission or presentations such as meeting minutes, analysis reports, proposals, and discussion papers with clients when they are required.
• Support team members with collecting and analyzing market information.
• Support team members for company expense settlement through Concur and Financial Management Departments.
• Under the instructions , set up a meeting among various stakeholders.
• Support documentation such as printing, sending/receiving couriers, etc.
• Deal with the customer and client hospitality – such as booking them into hotels, arranging transportation for them, buying gifts, booking golf courses, etc., when required.
• Organize lunches, dinners, and parties for customers and the team members.
• Advise on, assisting in choosing, and booking restaurants and other venues for functions.
• Support team members with translations of the documents from Japanese to English and vice-versa (or check those translated documents).
• GM and other team members
• Other staffs working
• Staff working in Globally.
• Customers and employees in invested assets.
• Booking staff at various hotels, restaurants, and clubs in the ME and overseas.
• Staff at various travel, airline companies, and other external advisors.
AED 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Good communication skills (verbal, written, and listening) in English and Japanese.
• Good team working skills while having the ability to work independently.
• Advanced command of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
• Positive/proactive mindsets to take up new knowledge about business, expertise, company rules, etc. (not limit itself within the familiar knowledge and experiences) that are required for efficient support team members.
• Patience, empathy, understanding, and common sense.
• Ability to work as part of a team or on own initiative. Should be a self-motivated and reliable individual.
• Ability to multi-task, manage shifting priorities and work within strict deadlines.
• Basic accounting/financing knowledge and budgetary management and expense processing skills.
• Ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
• Preferably, basic understandings about trading and investment.
• Willingness to travel and attend lunch/dinner with customers/clients when required.
• Good attendance and punctuality.
• Experience in administrative support functions.
• Preferably, previous experience working for a Japanese company, ideally a multinational organization, is beneficial.
• Experience in business development and business planning would be beneficial.
• Undergraduate degree or equivalent
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
RTC-1 Employment Services
A Leading Real Estate Company In UAE