Job description / Role
Fast growing British owned & managed company is looking for a Male office Admin cum Customer Service who can join immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Answer and direct phone calls.
• Maintain proper recording job opportunity & contact list by phone call, emails, website & social app.
• Assist in scheduling & dispatching Technicians and relevant Teams.
• Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries if necessary.
• Receive, sort and distribute the mail to respective managers.
• Produce and distribute correspondence forms.
• Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
• Maintain a filing system.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Contribute to team effort by assisting other departments if needed.
• Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
• Take accurate minutes of meetings.
• Coordinate office procedures with all members of staff.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Proven admin or assistant experience.
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
• Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficient in MS Office.
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
About the Company
Heart Property is a wholly owned subsidiary of Devon Group Capital, a British family investment business which also has equity in the Leisure and Oil & Gas industry sectors. Devon Group Capital has its roots in the UAE going back to 1981 when the founder and CEO Chris Jackson first came to Dubai.
Devon Group’s AED 3m investment in Heart Property was initiated as a direct consequence of the constant level of poor service Chris was receiving from maintenance and fit out service companies over the years; many of whom were unskilled, over-priced and unreliable.- All Heart Property technicians are fully insured, including; professional indemnity, public liability and workman’s compensation.
Heart Property was established to address these issues, bringing a ‘no frills’ quality maintenance and fit out service to market, underwritten with exceptional guarantees. British managed and operated handyman service in Dubai.