Job description / Role
Our multinational client in the DIFC is seeking an ARABIC admin assistant to help with HR and general administration.
Please note this is a 12 month contract only. Candidates should not expect this will go permanent.
• Coordinates e-mail flow administration, sending/receiving faxes, composing correspondence, preparing mailings, compiling documents, fielding incoming phone calls, and receiving and sorting mail.
• Prepares documents, reports and presentations.
• Coordinates small projects that support the work of individuals or groups assigned, which involves collecting information, performing research, and planning events, meetings, social gatherings.
• Facilitates schedules and travel for individuals or groups supported, which includes tracking schedules and keeping calendars up-to-date, making travel arrangements, preparing expense books and expense reports, and processing invoices, as necessary.
• Scheduling meeting rooms, dealing with cleaning crews, keeping keys of offices and facility, ordering office supplies, dealing with vendors, and greeting visitors.
• Assists with HR administration. Administration may include following-up on sickness, vacation and overtime; preparing information for payroll external subcontractor; Maintains updated personnel files on each employee.
• Works with managers to develop and maintain job descriptions.
• Provides recruiting assistance for managers including, but not limited to, ensuring the position has been approved, tracking position openings and personnel changes, coordinating internal and external postings, developing job ads, evaluating applications and resumes to determine qualifications, setting-up interview schedules, coordinating employee relocation needs and conducting new hire orientation.
• Assists with visa process, work permit, housing search/negotiations, car allowances, schooling information, local market survey, etc.
AED 11,000 to 15,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: schooling, medical insurance
• Arabic native speakers
• Outgoing, lively personality – this is a very multicultural, young and dynamic environment
• Knowledge of domestic and international travel services as well as scheduling techniques and guidelines involving expense reporting.
• Working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications.
• Knowledge of English grammar, punctuation and spelling.
• Knowledge of various countries’ labour laws and regulations governing the Human Resources function.
• Knowledge of Human resources policies, practices, and procedures.
• Requires a High School Diploma
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a secretarial/administrative role is recommended.
Thank you for your interest. All applications are viewed and evaluated according to the role requirements. We aim to contact shortlisted candidates within 2 weeks. As we often receive a high volume of applications, we are unable to reply to everyone. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
HR and Admin Officer
HR Source Consulting
HR and Admin Officer