Job description / Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Support Function to join our team in Control Tower Building, Motor City, Dubai. This role will be filled by a person of determination, fresh graduate. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to our team members and help to ensure the smooth running of the office.
• Provide administrative and operational support to our team members
• Assist in the organization of meetings and events
• Handle incoming calls, emails and queries
• Manage and maintain filing systems
• Assist with general office tasks
• Provide assistance with scheduling and organizing
• Ensure the smooth running of daily operations
• People of determination can apply
• Previous experience in a similar role (preferred)
• A positive attitude and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent organizational and communication skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field (preferred)
• Ability to communicate in English effectively (verbal and written)
• Ability to use initiative and think creatively to solve problems.
About the Company
Colas Middle East is one of the largest and leading suppliers of aggregates and asphalt to the Middle East construction industry, in addition to asphalt laying and contracting services. As a specialized Asphalt contractor, we offer a unique combination of the most advanced technical expertise, local knowledge and financial stability.
Colas Middle East with eminent partners in the UAE, Oman and Qatar, has been in the region for the last 40 years. We produce on an average 8 million tonnes of Gabbro Aggregates and 1.6 million tonnes of Asphalt per annum.
Colas Middle East is operated and partially owned by Colas Group which is a French multinational civil engineering firm specialized in road construction. Colas Group operates in every aspect of construction and maintenance of road and other types of transport infrastructure as well as on projects involving urban development and recreational facilities.
Backed by a workforce of 60,000 people, Colas undertakes about 80,000 projects every year via a network of 800 construction units and 2000 material production sites in around fifty countries worldwide in five continents.