Job description / Role
Our company is looking for a focused, industrious, and likable candidate to fill a vacant administrative clerk position. As an administrative clerk, you will perform a variety of clerical duties to help keep the office running smoothly.
• Our ideal candidate is an efficient, dynamic, and cooperative individual who can perform well while juggling multiple tasks with little to no direct supervision.
AED 1,800 to 2,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Answer and direct telephone calls
• Communicate with customers, employees, and others to answer questions, address complaints, explain information, and take orders
• Operate office machinery, including photocopiers, scanners, telephone and voicemail systems, and computers
• Maintain updated systems for filing, inventory, mailing, and databases
• Handle incoming and outgoing office correspondence
• Compile and maintain records of office activities and business transactions
• Type, format, proofread and edit documents from notes or dictation
• Prepare meeting agendas; attend meetings to take notes and write minutes
• Manage work schedules, calendars, and appointments
• Obtain information to respond to requests by reviewing files, documents, and records
• Take inventory and order materials, supplies, and services as needed
• Make travel arrangements for personnel
• Supervise and direct the work of lower-level clerks
• Proficient in the use of computers, including accounting software, database software, document management software, and Microsoft Office
• Prior secretarial experience preferred, but not required
• Strong communication skills; ability to interact productively with supervisors, peers, and subordinates
• Superb organizational skills
• Excellent time management
About the Company
Kay Invest is a UAE based investment company established in 1997 with a diverse range of activities such as in Finance, Properties and General Trading.
With a robust financial background, KAY Invest prides itself with innovative perspective towards strategic investment in the emerging markets of financial services, real estate development, capital markets and general trading. We uphold a dynamic and aggressive approach to take on even bigger and bolder challenges in our ongoing developments and projects with more in the pipeline.
The core business organization of KAY Invest is firmly rooted in its corporate values of integrity, competence, respect and commitment to Value Creation Initiatives.
Led by a strong management, KAY Invest is poised to rise to be a dominant and dynamic investment company in the region.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Junior Office Administrator
A Leading Confectionery Company
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International
A Leading Insurance Broker In The Middle East