Job description / Role
Make a difference every day
The Job Opportunity
Serco Middle East is currently looking to hire Admin Support Operative - Finance for one of its prestigious contract; CCAD - Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi. CCAD is a multi-specialty world class hospital that provides direct access to the worlds best healthcare providers in UAE.
The person will provide full administrative support to the Finance and Procurement team within the contract.
- Ensure all record keeping and documentation is completed in a systematic and timely manner.
- Responsible for providing finance administrative and clerical support to the contract finance team.
- Manage the full supplier invoicing cycle as follows;
- Preparation of quote summary and PRF against quotes received by procurement
- PO issuance to suppliers using SAP system as instructed by the Finance/Procurement Manager with a high level of accuracy and detail.
- Update all trackers based on the current status of requests received / actioned
- Receive and check all invoices from suppliers and act as a main point of contact for supplier invoice payments and PO queries.
- Arrange for approval for all the supplier invoices from the technical managers, contract manager, stores team and Finance Manager.
- GRN all supplier invoices approved using SAP system and liaise with shared service center to ensure invoices are posted and paid.
- Maintain a filing and records system for all supplier invoices as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Work closely with procurement team to ensure vendors are registered and deal with vender OTV and advance payments.
What we are looking for in our candidates
- Preferably experience in SAP or other related system.
- Delivery focused individual with the ability to work in a self-sufficient manner.
- Ability to demonstrate both good literacy and numeracy skills required for the role;
- Possess strong PC skills including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point applications and ability to learn new software based applications.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in administration role, preferably providing support to Finance team.
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Take pride in what you do
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative.
About the Company
Serco is a FTSE 250 international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco customers are looking for expertise in managing their people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. We advise economic decision makers, design innovative solutions, integrate systems and - most of all - deliver quality services directly to the public.
Serco supplies to governments, government enterprise, agencies and companies who seek a trusted outsourcing partner with a solid track-record of service excellence. Serco people offer operational, logistical and technical expertise in the Transport, Justice and Immigration, Defence, Education and Healthcare industries as well as in the commercial sectors of Facilities Management.
Serco Middle East have been in the Region since 1947, starting out delivering Air Traffic Control Services in Bahrain; a service we are proudly still running today and have expanded to include many other Airports in the region.
We have expanded significantly since that time across the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Qatar. We have been supporting the RTA to operate the Dubai Metro since 2009, are preparing to launch the flagship Saudi Arabia Passenger Rail service from Riyadh to Qassim in 2016. We deliver Facility Management services to both Cleveland Clinic and Healthpoint Hospitals in Abu Dhabi, large-scale medical facilities in Saudi Arabia and a range of educational and commercial properties in the UAE. We also deliver postgraduate education to Officers in the Qatar Armed Forces through the Joaan Bin Jassim Joint Command and Staff College in Doha.
Focusing on our core values, and creating a positive environment for employees to thrive, we look forward to a bright future as we continue to grow with the region.