Job description / Role
• Office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, hotel, cars, restaurant reservations and other as required.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Advance skills in computer system in generating reports, clerical support and conduct research for the team.
• Excellent communication skills in written and speaking.
• Prepare, and write professional correspondence as required.
• Keeping all correspondence, reports and documents correctly and regularly for easy reference when needed.
• Knowledge in basic accounting
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Line Manager.
Reporting directly to the Office Manager at our Abu Dhabi office, we are seeking a dynamic and creative individual who has had previous experience working within an office environment. The qualified candidate should be able to perform to a high standard of all administrative duties. Please note there will also be a need to work in our Dubai office at times.
• The candidate should reside and have experience of working in the UAE.
• Please state your salary expectation when applying.
• Please apply online through GulfTalent portal.
• Any applications received by any other means will be automatically rejected.
• Kindly answer the required questions to qualify for the position.
About the Company
A leading technology management consultancy in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|