Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
A reputed real estate company in Dubai is looking to hire a proactive charismatic client facing Administration Assistant to join our outstanding team at Alak Real Estate Brokers.
Key responsibilities include:
• Contacting existing client as well as prospective clients by phone using scripts and explaining the product and services offered by the company.
• Obtaining client information and other relevant data that helps with opportunity qualification.
• Asking the client relevant questions and understanding their needs and specifications.
• Making recordings of all the sales phone calls.
• Maintaining the client database on a regular basis.
• Suggesting products based on customer’s needs and requirements.
• Providing CEO with list of prospective opportunities to follow-up with the team.
AED 2,500 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Requirements for the Role
The candidate is expected to have the following competencies:
• Good English communication skills (written and speaking), smart and presentable
• Excellent rapport over the phone when communication with clients
• Capable of managing multiple tasks and well organized
• General office admin and operational support
• Eager to learn
• Ideally familiar with real estate business and cold calling clients (training will be provided)
About the Company
ALAK Real Estate Brokers is a real estate brokerage and consultation firm based in Dubai (United Arabs Emirates) since 2021. ALAK Real Estates has been in business with a focused approach and strategy laid down by our Directors in Dubai Real Estate market.
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
Administrative Assistant cum Front Desk Receptionist
Dubai Based Oil Shipping And Trading Company
Rocky Real Estate
Receptionist and Admin Assistant
Gulf Target Holdings