Job description / Role
• The Administration Assistant (Arabic Speaker) is responsible for the smooth processing of all CICPA and Management Approval applications as well as general office duties such as photocopying, filing, issuing of stationary and stock and other administration duties as assigned by the Senior Office Manager.
• CICPA and Management Approvals
• Prepare all documentation for the submission of CICPA and Management Approval applications
• Track the progress of the CICPA and Management Approvals for all staff
• Track and implement all CICPA and Management Approval renewals
• Manages and maintain the filing system of the office
• Printing and compilation of Monthly Client Reports Formatting of Monthly Client Reports
• Preparation of purchase requisitions
• Maintenance of the Third Party Quotation Register
• Preparation of the Monthly KPI Report to be submitted to the Client for KPI Audit
• Safe keeping of Monthly Sub-contractor KPI report in S drive Updating of the Contract Specific Templates and Register
• Safekeeping of the Sub-contractor and Supplier Trade Licenses and maintenance of the TL register
• Safekeeping and maintenance of DSD staff passports and passport register
• Maintenance of leave register for Management and DSD staff
• Maintenance of staff list for both Management and DSD staff
• Minute taking for Internal Meetings Preparation of meeting rooms as required
• Preparation of Business Travel Request for hotel bookings Periodic inventory of stationary and pantry items
• Higher School Certificate
• Excellent Language Skills - Ability to read & write English and Arabic fluently
• High level of knowledge in current computer software with essential knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook (or related programme) and Internet access.
• A degree or diploma in office administration or any graduate discipline
About the Company
CSG are the Global Talent Experts.
Founded in 2003, CSG began as six independent recruitment agencies. Now, we boast over 200 specialist consultants operating from six offices across Europe, Asia, Australia and MENA, in seven distinct practice areas.
We pride ourselves on our sector expertise; we have specialist teams working in niche markets across Life Sciences & Healthcare, Energy & Natural Resources, Consumer, Transportation, Engineering & Construction, Business Services and Technology. We also provide temporary recruitment services through our contracting arm CRE, working within Construction, IT and Digital Services.
CSG’s vision is to be the first and continuous choice when managing both our clients’ global talent needs and our candidates’ long-term careers. In 2017 alone, we partnered with 435 international clients and made placements in 62 countries. From our proactive executive searches to our Talent Strategy Services, we see ourselves as your talent partners, and that ethos is reflected in everything we do.
Administration & Operations Executive
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE
Office Administrator - Arabic Speaker
Irwin & Dow
Administrative Assistant (Project Coordinator)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Sep|
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||29 Jul|