Job description / Role
Our client, an international construction-consulting firm, is looking for an experienced Administration Coordinator (Arabic Speaker) in a business center in Abu Dhabi. You will be expected to handle the back of house operations pertaining to the Business Centers related to meetings, events, activities management, and sales and marketing. Reporting to the Head Section, you will be responsible for supervising all business center staff and associated functions, ensuring all functions are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures, protocols and time-scales.
The chosen candidate will be expected to undertake the following:
• Plan, supervise and coordinate all activities in the assigned area to meet functional objectives.
• Train and develop the assigned staff on relevant skills to enable them to become proficient on the job and deliver the respective business objectives.
• Communicating with members of the organization employees, guests, visitors and providing them with all the necessary information related to bookings.
• Compiling all inquiries from end-users received via the system, email, or phone communication.
• Receiving, sorting and distributing incoming items delivered for the Business Centers operating areas as well as keeping the necessary records about the same.
• Coordinate with the concerned team members in regards to any modification in the system.
• Keep materials available by gathering and processing orders, verifying receipt and providing important information regarding any change in services and/or delivery of the same.
• Benchmark Analysis – Contacting company representatives as required from the Senior Management and compiling all the necessary data's/fees for the Managements Review.
• Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
• Responsible for updating and maintaining events calendars.
• Tracks sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
• Supports Business Center Supervisor by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, new product information; relaying feedback from the requestors.
• Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
• Working towards quarterly sales targets and KPI’s and assisting with all strategic planning as required.
• Cover any operating areas when and where required without affecting the business operations.
• Ensure substitutes are available in case of leave of absence.
• Assist and support all new joiners and other team members on tasks if and when required.
To be considered for the role the chosen candidate must have the following:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
• Minimum 6 years in relevant experience.
• In depth knowledge of Emirati culture.
• Computer literate and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and capable of interacting with people at all levels of the organization.
Disclaimer: Black Pearl will never ask for money or any form to charge our candidates just to process or consider their application for any of our available vacancies. If you happen to receive such a request from any members of our staff or other individuals claiming to be part of Black Pearl, please reach us.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Executive Secretary - Arabic Speaker
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|
Emirates Refreshments Company
|Abu Dhabi||2 Feb|
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|