Job description / Role
Manpower is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the ambition of business. Combining global reach with local expertise - 4,000 offices in 82 countries - Manpower partners with clients to accelerate their business by providing the people and services that raise the quality, productivity and efficiency of their total workforce.
A company that offers you a place where you’re challenged to innovate and encouraged to apply your talent and knowledge, that empowers you and expects you to make decisions that will propel the growth of our business.
We are currently recruiting for an Administration coordinator who will support the Managed Services Program (MSP) Operations team with various administrative tasks and general office functions and responsible for providing efficient and timely administrative support to the Program Manager, Vendors, the client Hiring Managers together with providing high levels of customer service during the recruitment sourcing and contractor management processes.
This role will be based in Dubai onsite at the client location, reporting to the MSP Program Manager.
• Provide first line support to clients/vendors/workers for VMS (Vendor Management System) Support
• Monitor and follow up invoice and milestone submittal and approval in the VMS tool including physical invoice validation
• Ensuring contractor compliance documents are tracked, completed and filed
• Review new requirements for accuracy in VMS so vendors can fill orders
• Work with multiple vendors to ensure they have all requirements to fulfill outstanding orders
• Communicate regularly on invoicing issues and other administrative requirements
• Communicates and shares information regarding contractors, subcontractors, and client needs
• Resolves or escalates any issues appropriately.
• Responsible for various other adhoc project & reporting administrative duties
• Use VMS to generate invoice reports on a regular basis
• Ensure client and vendor invoice payments are timely and accurate
• Validate, update, and manage timesheets and invoice data
• Process and run ad-hoc reports for both internal and external stakeholders
• Compile data from VMS system to be used for invoice reconciliation
• Finance experience preferred
• SAP Fieldglass experience preferred
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Strong administration and PC skills (MS Office & In-house applications) particularly MS Excel.
• Professional and strong communication skills – written & verbal to deal with vendors and key stakeholders
• Outstanding customer service and interpersonal qualities
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail with strong problem-solving skills
• Good planning and organising skills with ability to multitask in fast paced environment
• A good understanding of Microsoft office, and Advanced Excel is required
Manpower can offer you:
• Attractive package
• Structured induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
• An experienced and supportive management team
• Private Medical and Life Insurance
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Team Admin / Office Manager
Executive Assistant/Personal Secretary - CEO
Right Calibre Executive Search
Executive / Personal Assistant (Property/Real Estate Development)
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts