Job description / Role
• Personal Assistant to the Director
• Support Director’s schedule in a timely, effective, and professional manner.
• Arrange meetings, meals, travel plans, speaking engagements.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of our company.
• Deliver weekly or monthly reports on assigned projects.
• Assist operational activities as needed.
• Keep documents, processes, procedures up-to-date.
• Complete all assignments on time.
• Support Administration Activities
• Serve as window person with the Japan HQ.
• Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
• Providing support to our Managers and Employees.
• Making travel and meeting arrangements for guests etc.
• Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
• Coordinate internal projects, meetings and seminars.
• Prepare formal business letters, reports and presentations for internal communications.
• Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information.
AED 10,000 to 11,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Fluent in Japanese (Written & Oral) & English (Written & Oral)
• Relevant experience in Office Administration (2+ years)
• Ability to multi-task, work unsupervised, efficiently and effectively
• Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills appropriate to a multi-cultural and diverse working environment
• MS Office Expertise - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Preferably Accounting or HR experience (not mandatory)
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Selection, Consultancy and Training through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.