Job description / Role
• Maintain updated list of all contacts of third party vendors, suppliers, institutional customers
• Renewal of company contracts, insurance policies, certificates, licenses in a timely manner
• Provide administrative support to Directors of the company
• Organize all documentation physically and electronically in an efficient manner
• Work closely with Accounts Officer to ensure both Accounts & Admin functions support each other where required.
• Procurement of small items and supplies for the company
• Develop and implement HR policies and procedures
• Liaise with external PRO office to ensure all required information and documentation required for maintaining employee records in good standing with regulatory authorities is provided and received in a timely manner
• Primary point of contact for employees with HR queries
• End to end Recruitment for the organisation
• Receive, compile and tabulate employee time-sheets
• Payroll Management
• Oversee IT environment of office and liaise with external IT service provider as required
• Manage petty cash balance effectively and accurately
• Working with other colleagues, proactively contribute to the success of any special events and programs designed to enhance the profile of OliOli within the community
• Perform other duties and be involved in projects and activities that contribute to the achievement of OliOli’s objectives
Traits & Characteristics
• Self-starter and self-motivated; thrives working in a team-oriented and collaborative environment
• Lots of positive energy; respectful of diversity; patient and empathetic; friendly; courteous
• Adaptable to perform a variety of duties.
Education & Other Requirements
• College degree is required
• Strong backgrounds in Administration/ HR
• Excellent communication, time management and negotiation skills
• Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Relevant UAE Experience
Please apply for this position only through Gulf Talent.
About the Company
A leading educational organization in UAE.