Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an Administration & HR Manager with a minimum of 5 years of work experience in office administration and management, administrative support and HR coordination, preferably directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified below.
- The role requires the management of staff, policies and procedure, daily operation, management of office premises, government formalities for the staff visas and necessary labor approvals, travel management and all other admin and office related support assigned by the management.
- This is a strictly confidential role and all work-related matters must be handled with the utmost confidentiality.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations.
- Supervise day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation.
- Working with accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Manage governmental permits and certificates.
- Manage all procurement requests.
Competitive Salary Offered.
- General knowledge of the UAE employment laws and practices.
- Very good command of verbal and written communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Highly organised, creative, polite, honest, self-motivated, proactive, flexible, punctual, analytical, and committed with high level of professionalism and respect to confidentiality.
- Very good office judgement and coordinating abilities, good multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in using MS Office software packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio).
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year course at a college or university.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR and Administrative Manager
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jul|
HR Operations Manager